VOSS Business Communications Operations Management Platform Increases Scope to Incorporate Microsoft
VOSS Solutions announced that it has added support for Microsoft UC technology and applications to the latest generation of its business communications operations management (BCOM) platform.
VOSS, continually striving to improve fulfillment management and reduce the operational costs associated with business communications, has increased the scope of its flagship product, VOSS-4-UC, to include Microsoft UC technology and applications, specifically Skype for Business, Exchange and simultaneous on premise and cloud based Office 365.
The integration will be showcased at the VOSS booth, #1232, Enterprise Connect, March 7-9, in Orlando.
Derek Smith, Head of Product Marketing at VOSS, commented; “VOSS-4-UC is the world's most advanced BCOM platform and brings significant business benefits including impressive operational savings to an organization.”
Visitors to the VOSS booth will learn how VOSS:
- Offers automated fulfillment management - VOSS is 6 times faster than manual processes
- Is adaptable – VOSS typically meets 80-90% of individual customer’s use cases “out of the box”, and uniquely, the VOSS BCOM platform can be easily adapted to meet specific business needs; no expensive customization is required
- Ensures non-disruptive deployment – Organizations can add automated management without impacting end users
- Comprises extensive integration options – Customers can connect VOSS to other IT systems and automate additional workflows for significant business benefits
- Includes 100% feature parity - manage all of the available features of your underlying UC solution
- Provides devolved administration and end user self service
- Delivers UC analytics for rich reporting
- Also offers sophisticated UC migration technology
Mike Frayne, CEO at VOSS Solutions, added; “All of the benefits that our customers have come to expect from VOSS, now apply to standalone Microsoft environments, hybrid Cisco & Microsoft environments, and of course standalone Cisco environments.”
The Microsoft integration brings a new wave of business benefits to VOSS customers:
- Reduced operational expenses with a centralized multi-vendor management solution
- Simplified day to day MACDs across vendors
- Standardized management with no need for specialized Cisco + Microsoft training
- Reduced focus on technology management allowing more focus on user adoption and ensuring productivity benefits of your communication applications
- Integrated analytics and reporting
- Easy movement of users and services between Cisco and Microsoft platforms