LogMeIn Helps Marketers Create Better Content with the Next Generation of GoToWebinar
INDIA, September 5, 2018 – LogMeIn, Inc. (NASDAQ:LOGM) today announced that it has launched a completely redesigned user interface for webinar organizers, bringing about the next generation of GoToWebinar, the market-leading webinar tool. The new experience gives customers creating content on GoToWebinar improved usability, including a fully mobile-responsive layout, easier onboarding, and in-product tips and tricks, an all-in-one webinar dashboard, additional analytics and more.
Beginning today, all customers using GoToWebinar will have the option to use the newly-designed interface. New and improved features include:
· New analytics dashboard: Easily see what’s working and what isn’t.
· Modern and intuitive dashboard for simple webinar planning and set-up: See upcoming and past events, quickly view analytics, and publish all your videos from previous webinars to GoToStage.
· Fully mobile-responsive user experience: The new experience is mobile optimized so organizers can create events or check on attendees from any screen across devices.
· Full suite of integrations to streamline your workflows: These include leading marketing automation and CRM systems including AWeber, Hubspot, Unbounce, Zapier and more.
· Easy-to-follow best practices and support along the way when scheduling a webinar: We compiled the data into our Big Book of Webinar stats with data from over 300,000 webinars to provide tips and actionable insights for creating a title, scheduling times and much more.
· Integrated one-click publishing to GoToStage: Content can be viewed on-demand and continue to generate leads, attract new audiences or offer on-demand training long after the live event is over.
· Transcription: Currently in beta, recordings are automatically transcribed in the cloud for easy video navigation.
“GoToWebinar pioneered webinars, and now we’ve reinvented the experience with the next generation of our product, making it easier than ever for our hosts to create engaging content,” said Jon Cho, Senior Director of Product for GoToWebinar at LogMeIn. “GoToWebinar allows users to reach customers or prospects in an engaging way to generate leads or offer on-demand or live training, all to ultimately drive more business. With this redesign, we wanted to refresh the entire hosting experience and make it smarter and more intuitive from end-to-end to meet the needs of those using GoToWebinar and their audience.”
The next generation of GoToWebinar extends the product’s leadership position in the web event space with improved functionality and better analytics, while also growing GoToWebinar’s on-demand offering through a more efficient and comprehensive integration with GoToStage, introduced in beta in late 2017, and now generally available, along with Pre-Recorded Events.