Genesys Launches Competitive Replacement Programs to Accelerate Delivery of Omnichannel Customer Experiences
Genesys, the market leader in omnichannel customer experience (CX) and contact center solutions, today announced comprehensive replacement programs for Avaya and AspectTM customers seeking to modernize their call center systems to enable true omnichannel customer experiences. Genesys will offer special pricing for Avaya and AspectTM customers who sign up for the Genesys Omnichannel Engagement Center Solution by June 30, 2016.
The Genesys Omnichannel Engagement Center Solution helps organizations meet the needs of today’s digitally driven customer and enables memorable and effortless customer experiences across all channels, touchpoints and interactions through the following key capabilities:
- Personalized, proactive inbound and outbound omnichannel customer experiences
- Single integrated and highly scalable customer experience platform
- Omnichannel desktop and customer journey timeline
- Integrated omnichannel workforce management
- Customer engagement orchestration and interaction analytics
“Many organizations are realizing that omnichannel is now a business imperative and their legacy call center infrastructure poses significant challenges to serving customers seamlessly in their preferred digital channels with full lifecycle context. The Genesys Omnichannel Engagement Center Solution offers customers an easier, more effective way to modernize their systems and deliver powerful omnichannel experiences,” said Tom Eggemeier, President of Genesys. “These new competitive programs allow Avaya and AspectTM customers to switch to Genesys in a painless and cost effective manner and deliver omnichannel experiences that today’s consumers expect.”
“Our customers are shifting from voice to digital interactions. Omnichannel innovation gives customers easier ways to do business,” said Ender Durukan, Senior Vice President of Contact Centers at Akbank, a Genesys customer.
The Genesys Omnichannel Engagement Center Solution delivers significant customer satisfaction and cost-saving benefits, including:
- Improved Net Promoter Score by as much as 35 points
- Reduced infrastructure and operational costs by 38%
- Improved contact center agent productivity by 40%
- Improved first call resolution by nearly 70%