Darktrace Cyber 'Immune System' Fights Back
Darktrace, the world leader in Enterprise Immune System technology, has announced Darktrace Antigena, a ground-breaking new product that uses machine learning to allow networks to automatically self-defend.
At the dawn of a new era where machines fight machines and sophisticated attackers are mobilized, Darktrace is the first company in the world to arm the defenders with proven machine learning and mathematics that work without any prior knowledge of attacks, rules or signatures. With Antigena, Darktrace now spots and inoculates against unknown threats, as they germinate within organizations in real time.
"The battlefield is the corporate network - we cannot fight the battle on the border anymore. We are living through a new era of threat which is relentless and pernicious - and it's inside our networks now. Today, we have arrived at new detection that reacts faster than any security team can," said Nicole Eagan, CEO, Darktrace.
With over 200 customers and 20 global locations, Darktrace is the fastest growing cyber company in the world and recognized by the World Economic Forum, thanks to its Enterprise Immune System technology:
- De facto solution for addressing insider and external threats - across all industries
- Detects threat without any prior knowledge of what it is looking for
- Powered by unparalleled machine learning, developed by renowned mathematicians from the University of Cambridge
- No rules, no signatures
Darktrace Antigena is a new product innovation, which replicates the function of antibodies in the human immune system. As the Enterprise Immune System detects a threat in its tracks, Antigena modules act as an additional defense capability that automatically neutralize live threats, without requiring human intervention.
With Antigena, organizations are arming themselves with self-defending systems that will strike back, irrespective of the type of threat faced.
Unique capabilities of Darktrace Antigena:
- Directly inoculate against full range of potential threats - without rules or signatures
- Prevent, slow or disrupt activity in real time - stop threats before they spread
- No disruption to day-to-day activity - no false alerts
"This is an incredibly difficult problem to solve. Darktrace has the only fundamental technology capable of addressing it - using machine learning and mathematics, developed by specialists from the University of Cambridge," continued Nicole Eagan, CEO, Darktrace.
"Antigena is a major new step forward in 'immune system' defense - providing more automation, freeing up more people and equipping them with ammunition that actually works - in this new phase of perpetual internal threat."
Darktrace Antigena modules include:
- Antigena Internet - regulates user and machine access to the internet and beyond
- Antigena Communication - regulates email, chat and other messaging protocols
- Antigena Network - regulates machine and network connectivity and user access permissions