Please join on August 5th at 11:30 A.M IST.
Burgeoning data and proliferation of business applications have made it imperative for enterprises to have robust data centers in place to ensure high availability and business continuity. With the increasing importance of effective management of mission critical data and applications, CIOs across industries are availing novel data center services to achieve efficiency in power management, resource allocation and monitoring.
Data Center market in India is undergoing considerable growth owing to factors ranging from rising demand for colocation services to migration of business operations to cloud, and increasing adoption of converged/hyperconverged infrastructure.
In light of these advancements, devising the right data center strategy is a challenge for organizations. Through this webinar, we will bring together experts from varied industry verticals, who will delineate the ideal way forward for enterprises to embark on in order to derive expected resource optimization and business outcome.
Who Should Attend?
- Senior level executives who influence business decisions for IT in the enterprise
- Project managers and IT heads who will learn how their seniors make decisions
- Entrepreneurs who can find new opportunities and learn how their prospective clients go through evaluation and decision-making process
What you will learn:
- Business-side strategies for new technologies
- Opportunities in current businesses that could be a platform for entrepreneurship
- Strategies to reform your pitch to deliver effective answers to CIOs' pains
- Decision-making knowledge that will help executives understand the adoption of new technologies
- CIOs will learn from peers about strategies and experiences within other industries
Registrations will be open till 8 am on August 05, 2020
Write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any query regarding the webinar.