Date: Wednesday, June 10, 2020
Time: 11:30 a.m. - 1.00 p.m. IST
Duration: One Hour Thirty Minutes
Event Type: Live Webinar
Please join on June 10th at 11:30 A.M IST.
Tighter business to IT alignment, more effective IT investment planning and overall IT transparency: CIOs are re-evaluating all IT investments on the above criteria. In the current economy and demand for IT to be an effective business enabler, what are the CIOs’ strategies for adopting new technologies within the enterprise?
With the increasing cyber security concerns across industries, CIOs are looking for innovative and effective ways to address this challenge and prepare their enterprises for the future threats.
CIO Perspective Webinar Session is bringing together information technology leaders of the industry who will share their experience in evaluating and deploying new technologies for their business to counter cyber threats and strengthen their enterprise security.
CIOs will share what they expect from these technologies to serve their businesses. What do they need that is not met by any of the new technologies? Where do they think gaps exist?
The CIO Perspective Session is an open, interactive session where participants will delve deeper into real issues facing new technologies in the enterprise.
Who Should Attend?
- Senior level executives who influence business decisions for IT in the enterprise
- Project managers and IT heads who will learn how their seniors make decisions
- Entrepreneurs who can find new opportunities and learn how their prospective clients go through evaluation and decision-making process
What you will learn:
- Business-side strategies for new technologies
- Opportunities in current businesses that could be a platform for entrepreneurship
- Strategies to reform your pitch to deliver effective answers to CIOs' pains
- Decision-making knowledge that will help executives understand the adoption of new technologies
- CIOs will learn from peers about strategies and experiences within other industries
Vinayak Godse, Vice President, Data Security Council of India
Vinayak is engaged with industry, regulatory bodies, and international institutions on matters related to cyber security policy, international cooperation and capacity building. In this capacity, he also represents the Indian industry in bilateral and multilateral initiatives of the Government of India in the area of cyber security and privacy.
Debasish Mukherjee, VP, Regional Sales -APAC, SonicWall
Debasish has over 20 years of experience in IT Solution Sales & Channels Management including Leadership responsibilities to deploy go-to-market (GTM) strategy Formulation & Revenue Recognition. He has spent over a decade with SonicWall in various capacities at a leadership level.
Rajesh Kumar.S, Head of Systems Engineering Enterprise & Govt, Juniper Networks
Rajesh Kumar has been an integral part of the telecom and networking industry for over 25 years. His expertise in the industry has been crucial in enabling significant innovations in the networking domain.
Prashant Mehendru, Executive Director, Cybersecurity, PwC India
Registrations will be open till 8 am on june 10, 2020
Write to us at email@example.com if you have any query regarding the webinar.