Adoption of cloud has surged significantly during the pandemic owing to the transition towards work-from-home. According to a recent survey by IDC, 64 percent companies in India are experiencing an increased demand for cloud computing and 56 percent have already accepted cloud as the norm going forward. Enterprises resorting to a remote working culture also require cloud-based collaboration solutions as they are looking to enable their workforce to engage and coordinate with each other.
However, the adoption journey to cloud is a challenge for businesses as they have to weigh their options and strike the balance between performance and cost. Only the right selection or combination of private, public, and hybrid cloud can bring about the desired business outcome for enterprises.
To overcome these challenges, they need technology acumen along with business foresight. Through this webinar, we will bring together CIOs from different industries who will explain how they are addressing these challenges and what should be the right approach towards cloud adoption.
Who Should Attend?
- Senior level executives who influence business decisions for IT in the enterprise
- Project managers and IT heads who will learn how their seniors make decisions
- Entrepreneurs who can find new opportunities and learn how their prospective clients go through evaluation and decision-making process
What you will learn:
- Business-side strategies for new technologies
- Opportunities in current businesses that could be a platform for entrepreneurship
- Strategies to reform your pitch to deliver effective answers to CIOs' pains
- Decision-making knowledge that will help executives understand the adoption of new technologies
- CIOs will learn from peers about strategies and experiences within other industries
Registrations will be open till 8 am on November 05, 2020
Write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any query regarding the webinar.
Cloud Adoption in Logistics Industry
Shailesh Sultania, Chief Digital Officer, Mahindra Logistics
Shailesh has around two decades of Supply chain / Logistics experience in Logistics Consulting, Operation, IT & 5 years of senior Management / Platform experience. He is a post-graduate in business management. Shailesh was associated with Unilever, DHL, Tech Mahindra, Accenture, and Miebach Consulting. Has worked in more than 7 countries and come with strong global & cross-culture exposure. He has managed large IT and consulting assignments globally.
How Energy Companies can Leverage Cloud
Manoj Deorukhkar, CIO, Sterling and Wilson Limited
Manoj has 20 years of experience as an engineering leader with technology strengths comprising SAP portfolio, Information Security, Infrastructure, Cloud Strategy, Digital Transformation, Office applications, Budgeting, and Procurement.
How is Cloud Transforming Manufacturing
Rajeev Khade, VP & Global Head - IT, Sigma Electric Manufacturing Corp. Pvt. Ltd
A seasoned IT Professional having expertise in Digitalization, IoT, LCA, Industry 4.0, RPA, Cloud migration and analytics. Winner of CIO of the year 2019-20, CIO 200 award for 2017, and COVID 19 Super Hero CIO Award.